Brain Injury Handbook for Rehabilitation Providers
Authors: Jeffrey Kreutzer, Stephanie Kolakowsky-Hayner, Debbie West
Therapists will appreciate the insights offered for helping survivors of traumatic brain injury. Backed by years of direct experience, this 120-page illustrated text is packed with helpful suggestions. Sample topics include:
- Know your values and the principles that guide your practice.
- Nobody is perfect-- recognize your limitations.
- You can’t find a fever without a thermometer.
- How not to lose in no-win situations.
- Take your temperature often.